Market testing: your opportunity to become familiar with the PPL next generation platform.
The purpose of market testing is to ensure our customers (the market) have been given the opportunity to see, test and become familiar with the next generation of the PPL platform, in advance of cutover.
In recent weeks our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) have been assisting with testing the platform and functionalities. We are now opening this up to all our customers to join the team to view and test drive the exciting changes on the brand-new placing platform. We encourage and value your opinion and feedback.
We are currently concentrating on Create Placement of a firm order and once everyone has had this opportunity, we will release further sessions for Document Collaboration (Supporting documents view, compare and annotation), Corrections and Endorsements.
- Where? All Sessions will be held in PPL offices – 2, Minster Court, Mincing Lane, every week on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- When? Morning sessions are hosted from 9:30 am through to 11:00 am. If you wish to join us 15 minutes prior to the session start time to have refreshments, you are very welcome to do so.
- How long do I need? Each session runs for 1.5 hours with a 30-minute introduction and demo allowing you the opportunity to test for an hour.
- How does it work? The sessions are specifically targeted to either Broker or Carrier views with the PPL team acting as Broker to provide data or responding as an underwriter for you. Please ensure that you register for the appropriate session.
- How many spaces? There are a maximum of 10 users per session.
- Unable to attend? Spaces are limited. If you are unable to attend the testing, nearer the time, then please let us know as soon as possible or consider nominating a colleague to take your place.
- What happens once I have booked? After registering to one of the sessions, you will receive a meeting invitation confirming your place. In the week that you are due to attend you will receive a QR code to allow you access to the building.
Please ensure that you register for the appropriate session.