Next Gen GO-LIVE
*Please distribute this bulletin appropriately within your firm*
- We have refined our plan for Next Gen go-live.
- We continue to target February 20th for going live but this is dependent upon the success of fixing the final defects and completing a full regression test.
- Delays in being able to release a fully working training environment, config and risk upload does not give everyone enough time to prepare for widespread usage.
- We will work with early-adopter brokers and corresponding underwriters to seek to place a small number of placements during March, to exercise the platform end-to-end and iron out any wrinkles, while giving the wider market time to complete training and readiness activities.
- Market ramp-up can then proceed with confidence.
- Risk Upload – Brokers can upload all facilities and risks during March, ready for placements from April 1st.
- Org Config – The initial load has completed. During March we will work with the market to ensure their organisations are fully up to date with leavers & joiners, etc.
Market User Agreement
The MUA (for signing) will be sent out to all customers, via DocuSign from Monday 6 February.
The LMS (Learning Management System) is available to all.
Training resources, including a complete LMS and training by PPL continues. A fully functional platform for train-the-trainers will be available at the end of February.
Any questions on training, please contact: email@example.com
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Has your IT Dept configured your Single Sign-On (SSO) and checked your firewalls for Next Gen?
SSO is compulsory to use Next Gen. Here’s the guidance: https://placingplatformlimited.com/ppl-next-gen-sso-v3-0/
PPL has a 5-day SLA for SSO set-up and/or a technical discussion.
The 5-day period starts from receipt of your completed SSO template.
PPL Market Forum
PPL Market Forum for all PPL Points of Contact on Monday @ 2.15pm
We will cover the top frequently asked questions of the week.
All invites have been sent out, if you haven’t received one, please let us know on PPLenquiries@placingplatformlimited.com
Weekly market demonstrations
Been running for 3 weeks now, fantastic attendance & engagement from the market!
Regular opportunities for you and your colleagues to see the platform. Drop-in, lunch ‘n’ learn sessions. All virtual and last for approx. 45 minutes.
Every Tuesday/LIIBA: https://calendly.com/pplprogramme/ppl-nextgen-demo-liiba
Every Wednesday/LMA: https://calendly.com/pplprogramme/ppl-nextgen-demo-lma
Every Thursday/IUA: https://calendly.com/pplprogramme/ppl-nextgen-demo-iua
Your PPL Relationship Managers are always on-hand to support you in addition to the increased frequency of communications.
If you have any questions, want to be added to any distribution groups, or anything else – just ask us!
Please drop an email to: PPLenquiries@placingplatformlimited.com
Download PDF version here
Previous bulletins are available below:
Pre-live Weekly Bulletin – 001 https://placingplatformlimited.com/news/ppl-next-gen-pre-live-weekly-bulletin-001/
Pre-live Weekly Bulletin – 002 https://placingplatformlimited.com/news/ppl-next-gen-pre-live-weekly-bulletin-002/
Pre-live Weekly Bulletin – 003 https://placingplatformlimited.com/news/ppl-next-gen-pre-live-weekly-bulletin-003/
Pre-live Weekly Bulletin – 004 https://placingplatformlimited.com/news/ppl-next-gen-pre-live-weekly-bulletin-004/